Quick easy healthy meals
In moring most of the people have to go their office’s schools colleges so they want quick easy healthy meals for their breakfast. Which they can prepare within few minutes. Most of the celebs use these recipes mostly. Here are 2 meals are explained.
Wine & Tomato Braised Chicken
These are the ingredients for this delicious quick easy healthy meal.
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- Slices bacon
- 1-large onion (thinly sliced)
- 1-teaspoon fennel seeds
- dried thyme 1-teaspoon
- freshly ground pepper 1-teaspoon
- 1-cup dry wine
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1-bay leaf
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, coarsely chopped. (With juice)
- 10 bone-in chicken thigh, skin removed and trimmed.
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
Here is the method for preparing this quick easy healthy meal.
- Over a medium heat, Cook bacon for about 4 minutes in a large skillet until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Allow to cool and crumble.
- Drain off except 2 tablespoons of fat from the pan. Add onions and cook over a medium heat for 3-6 minutes as you stir until soft.
- Add fennel seeds, thyme, garlic and bay leaf and cook as you stir for a minute. Now Add wine and bring to boils for two minutes as you scrape up any browned bits. Add salt, tomatoes and their juices and stir properly.
- Put the chicken thighs in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Sprinkle the bacon over the chicken and pour the tomato mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook until the chicken is very tender, 6hours on low or 3 hours on high.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve sprinkled with parsley. Enjoy the quick easy healthy meal.
Slow-cooker dinner rolls
Ingredients for quick easy healthy meal
¼ cup unsalted butter plus one teaspoon, melted and cooled.
1-cup warm water
1 package active dry yeast (2 ½ teaspoons)
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups white whole-wheat flour.
Enjoy preparing this quick easy healthy meal
In a large bowl, mix water, sugar, and yeast and set aside for five minutes.
Mix ¼ cup of cooled melted butter, yeast mixture and salt in a bowl of stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment. Add all-purpose flour and whole-wheat flour; mix them on low speed until they form a smooth elastic ball and pulls away from the sides of the bowl for about five minutes.
Transfer the dough to a lightly working surface. Into 12 pieces, roll each piece into a smooth ball.
Line a 6-7-quart slow cooker with a large piece of parchment paper on the bottom and partway up the sides and coat with cooking spray.
Put the rolls in the slow cooker. Cook until the rolls start to brown at the edges and spring back when touched. (1hr 2o min to 1hr 30min)
Put the oven rack in the upper 3rd of the oven. Preheat the broiler.
Pull the rolls apart and place them on a baking sheet. With the remaining tablespoon of melted butter, brush the tops of the rolls. Broil as you carefully watch until slightly browned for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy quick easy healthy meals.